Today’s list of 19 healthy dinner ideas will prove that eating healthy isn’t boring and complicated at all. It’s actually filled with loads of fun and awesomeness! Not to mention that they’re super fast to make. So no more worrying about what to have for dinner tonight, because I’ve got your back!
What’s Special About These Healthy Recipes?
There are 2 big reasons that make these recipes loved by everyone.
As I said before, healthy meals don’t have to be boring, and they don’t have to take hours to put together either. Most of the recipes in this list only require less than an hour to make, and that includes all the prepping, cooking, eating and even cleaning!
What makes them even better is that the recipes call for a wide assortment of ingredients from all food groups. Thanks to this, they are health-friendly and ensure balanced nutrition for your body.
So, without further ado, let’s check out the awesome recipes below!
19 Amazing Healthy Dinner Ideas
The recipes below are so easy to throw together that even a beginner cook can handle them nicely. Besides, there’s no complex equipment required, and no sophisticated cooking technique needed, so it’s simply having a nice time cooking up delicious dishes in your beloved kitchen!
Part 1: Salad dishes
1. Easy Greek Salad Recipe (20 Mins)
This basic, low-calorie and fiber-rich greek salad recipe is ideal for daily dinners.
2. Chopped Salad With Cilantro Lime Dressing (15 Mins)
A winning mix of fresh vegetables, Greek yogurt and lime dressing.
3. Shrimp Salad Recipe For Two (20 Mins)
Everyone loves a salad that’s nutritious, colorful, light, and full of summer flavor.
4. Garden Egg Salad Recipe (25 Mins)
A fresh and tasty salad recipe that takes eggs to the next level.
Part 2: Pasta And Vegetables Dishes
5. Zucchini Ribbon Pasta Recipe (40 Mins)
A healthy, yet satisfying recipe with a rich and herby taste.
6. Pasta Puttanesca Recipe (30 Mins)
Italian pasta lovers, this recipe is for you!
7. Basic Pasta Veg Tomato Sauce Recipe (30 Mins)
This recipe proves that eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
Part 3: Chicken Dishes
8. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas For 3 (40 Mins)
You can totally prepare this dish in advance.
9. Pan-roasted Chicken And Vegetables For 6 (45 Mins)
Are you looking for a chicken dish that’s easy-to-clean? Look no more!
10. Dirty P’s Garlic-ginger Chicken Thighs (45 Mins)
Don’t let the look fool you, these tasty chicken thighs are actually healthy, considering the ingredients and cooking method.
Part 4: Shrimp Dishes
11. Tuscan Butter Shrimp Recipe (20 Mins)
This recipe requires only 20 minutes to make but taste incredibly tasty.
12. Shrimp Stir-fry Recipe (30 Mins)
These bowls are simply bursting with fresh flavor in every bite.
13. Szechwan Shrimp Recipe (20 Mins)
Let’s take your favorite shrimp to a whole new spicy and zesty level!
Part 5: Shrimp And Pasta Dishes
14. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta (25 Mins)
An amazing combination of garlic, butter and shrimp that goes fantastic with pasta.
15. Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo (25 Mins)
This is plainly one of the most comforting foods that I’ve made.
16. Angel-hair Pasta With Shrimp And Greens (30 Mins)
It’s a dish that’s packed with great colors and is a great choice for a light dinner.
Part 6: Salmon Dishes
17. Salmon With Sweet And Spicy Rub (17 Mins)
These ridiculously tasty fillets of salmon are a must-have!
18. Baked Salmon With Garlic (30 Mins)
An upgraded and oh-so-satisfying version of the classic baked salmon.
19. Broiled Salmon Recipe (20 Mins)
In just 20 minutes’ time, the delicious broiled fillets of salmon will be ready for you to devour.
For more awesome tips, don’t hesitate to have a look here: https://healthykitchen101.com/healthy-dinner-ideas/
I hope you love the recipes as much as I do. Be sure to visit other great collections of mine, such as these 10 crock-pot chicken recipes and 10 chicken thigh recipes.
Have fun cooking them up and I’ll see you next time!