If you want to live your life with more ease, be more like Waze.
- Map your destination, but get there one street at a time.
- Remember that help is always a suggestion, not a commandment.
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Redirect with ease and patience as many times as necessary and when you get off track, remember rule #3.
- Choose the voice you want to hear.
- Take note of the gas stations.
- Be mindful of changes in your environment.
- Don’t judge.
- Acknowledge when you have arrived at your destination.