How do I deal with this unprecedented uncertainty? I’m nervous about what this pandemic means for my career.
What can I do to avoid absorbing other people’s fear and the collective anxiety? I find myself exhausted by trying to process it all.
How do I set boundaries while working from home? My spouse and kids are expecting me to juggle everything and I’m struggling to say no.
These are just a few of the questions I’ve heard from coaching clients and members of my community, The Haven, over the past few days.
You asked, I listened.
As we all reckon with the reality of living with the Coronavirus outbreak until further notice, I thought it would be a good time to gather and pass along more resources to help you handle it all.
Here’s a round-up of resources from my blog with tons of actionable tips and strategies to help you through this tough time.
- The Sensitive Striver’s Guide to Dealing with Uncertain Times
- How To Navigate Secondhand Stress
- 6 Proven Strategies to Help You Blast Past Setbacks
- How To Up Your Tolerance for Ambiguity (And Future-Proof Your Career)
- Bringing Work Home? 5 Tips to Keep Work-Life Boundaries
- How to Tell Your Boss You Have Too Much Work
- The Definitive Guide to Setting (and Keeping) Boundaries at Work
- 5 Steps to Bouncing Back from a Crummy Day
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Career on Track During a Life Crisis
- 6 Tips For Great Sleep (No Matter How Stressed Out You Are)
Get your copy of The 5-Minute Inner Critic Makeover
Stop negative thinking spirals and regain your confidence at work. Get the guide and discover how to tame your inner critic when you sign up for weekly tips here.