Are you having another week where you feel stuck and frustrated? Feeling like you haven’t done enough and another week is going by and you haven’t achieved anything?
When was the last time you actually thought about all of the things you love and are proud of? In your life and in yourself? It’s so easy to listen to the inner critic about all our shortcomings, but it’s even more powerful to acknowledge and relish in the good things.
When I’m working with my clients and their natural tendency is to look at what they still have to achieve or everything that they didn’t get to, I encourage them to use these prompts to think about all that is amazing in their life RIGHT NOW!
Use these prompts to help shift your viewpoint into one that will start working FOR you instead of against you!
Disconnect from social media, work, any distractions, get a pen and paper (or journal), sit quietly with a cup of tea and explore the following prompts:
- What are the things I really loved about this week? Month? Year so far?
- What things have I done this week that have filled me up and made me feel good?
- What am I really proud of this week?
- What do I want to welcome in more of?
- Where do I need to create space to fit in more of what I want?
- What is ONE step I can take today that will get me closer to my dream? The step that not even my inner critic can stop me from taking?!
What are your answers to these questions? Post them in the comments below or send me a message!
Shifting your mindset takes work and it takes consistent practice of changing the way you look at the world and at yourself. If this is something that you particularly struggle with and working through the prompts on your own isn’t feeling like it’s working, reach out to me and let’s chat!
My signature Life & Mindset coaching series is specifically designed to help you shift and remove the thoughts and blocks that are holding you back!