So you are an entrepreneur and been in business for a while and now you are looking for ways to advance your company and looking for the publicity to advance your company or new product idea, Great this article is for you. 

It is fairly simple to get some form of publicity for your company or new product idea and is simply a matter of professionalism when you approach the editor and a matter of putting in the effort and research to find the proper publicity whether it is from a large organization or smaller organization and let me tell you it is good to even have a small company aboard to feature your article. Large companies may be more difficult to grab hold of opportunities with but both serve a good purpose.

So If you are aware of how to approach a company with professional skills and know business ethic well, which as an entrepreneur you should already know this skill. Than here are the steps that worked for me to grab hold of publicity for your business as an entrepreneur:

1. Do extensive research using top search engines such as Google refining your searches as using college equivalent research skills.
  2. Watch You tube videos about obtaining Publicity.
  3. Take Notes of what you learn and contacts for editor’s.
  4. Create a huge list of as many editor’s email addresses you can relating to you niche.
  5. Create a pro P&R press kit.
  6. Send out professional emails to all the editor’s email’s on your list, include your cover letter, press kit,professional email/letter, and leave your email.
  7. Wait for a reply 2 weeks at least.
  8. Follow up after 2 weeks and keep following up every week. Persistent pays off harassment does not.

I really hope that this article will help you to succeed at finding the press that your company needs to succeed. These step’s have worked really well for me and I hope that these step’s will work great for you as well.