Ok, so maybe you didn’t get ahead of the crazy this season. The holidays are a juggling act, with “spreading holiday cheer” on one hand, family commitments on the other, and still trying to finish the work year strong.
How the heck do you live your life AND deck the halls?
1. Plan out each day with 1-3 High-Impact Priorities.
2. Minimize distractions while focusing on each task.
3. Schedule time and create time-limits for each task.
4. Stay present, breathe, and enjoy your social time.
5. Don’t get swept up in the frenzy of “more is better.”
Quality over quantity. You are enough.
Fa la la la la…
Also find us on Selfscription.com!