Standards of Mental Health
Correct understanding of reality. Seeing the problem can be objective.
Self-knowledge, self-esteem, and self-acceptance. Be able to evaluate yourself realistically, but don’t show too much that you don’t deliberately please others. Accept both your strengths and your weaknesses. If a person does not like himself, how can he talk about like others?
Self-regulation. Being able to regulate one’s behavior can not only restrain one’s own impulses, but also mobilize one’s physical and mental strength, and achieve his more advanced goals in practice.
Ability to build intimate relationships with people. Caring for others, good at cooperation, not demanding others to meet their own needs. Such people have close friends and close family members. Unhealthy people have tight interpersonal relationships and use others everywhere to achieve their goals.
Personality framework stability and coordination. This stability and coordination include the adjustment of the gap between ideal and reality, including the coordination of cognition and emotion.
Mental Health-Good Attitude
How to maintain a good attitude?
Vent the unhappiness in an appropriate pattern to relieve psychological stress. Dare to tell your close friends or relatives what you are unhappy about. Crying, reading poetry, writing a diary, watching movies, and listening to music are all common cathartic patterns when you are extremely sad. Cheerful music can inspire emotions.
Get in touch with people and get rid of loneliness. Everyone has a need to belong. They are used to seeing themselves as members of society and want to get love from fellowship. Studies have found that interpersonal communication contributes to physical and mental health. When you sincerely care for others to help others and selflessly dedicate your love, you will be glad to find that you get more than you give. Never isolate yourself from others because you are afraid of others being unhappy. Loneliness only worsens depression.
Mental health-facing setbacks
HEALTH CARE pieces of jewelry are not just a nice jewelry they really deliver a couple of health benefits and well-being
Calm and calm, not panic. Increase confidence and courage.
Review the situation and win roundabout. The so-called roundabout victory, that is, the goal remains the same, the method has changed.
Persevere and persevere. When you encounter setbacks, go ahead. Your stated goals remain the same, and your effort doubles.
Move flowers and trees, flexible. If the original goal that is too high cannot be achieved for a while, it can be replaced by a goal that is relatively easy to achieve. This is also a mode of adaptation.
Find the reason and sort out the ideas. When you are frustrated, first calm down to find out the possible causes, and then find a solution to the problem.
Learn to vent and get rid of stress. May wish to find one or two people who are close to you and understand you, and pour out all the words in your heart. From the perspective of mental health, catharsis can eliminate mental stress caused by frustration and reduce mental fatigue.
Seek psychological counseling if necessary. When people are frustrated and overwhelmed, they can turn to a counseling agency. The psychiatrist will be affectionate with you, understand the reason, guide it, and follow the good temptation, so that you will step into the realm of “Liu a Hue Ming Yak Village” from the predicament of “the mountains and the rivers are in doubt”.
Mental Health-Relieving Work Stress 1
How to relieve work stress?
Determine the direction and not take the wrong path: Think carefully about what the focus of this work is, and what results you hope to get. Do you really get the results you want after doing this, with your supervisor and the upstream and downstream processes? Colleagues discuss together before deciding the overall direction and process.
Looking at the problem positively is seen as a challenge: optimistic and positive work attitude is our magic weapon. Turning negative pressure into positive will yield surprising results.
Mental Health-Relieving Work Stress 2
Establish a good office relationship: Establish a beneficial and pleasant cooperative relationship with colleagues; establish an effective and supportive relationship with colleagues, understand colleagues’ problems and let colleagues understand your problems, understand yourself and colleagues at work Rights and obligations.
- If you feel powerless, stop any extra overtime.
- Have one or two close friends.
- Don’t be overly guilty after making mistakes.
- face the reality, because avoiding the problem will only increase the psychological burden, and finally make the mood more nervous.
- Don’t have to blame yourself at all times.
- If you have any grievances, you can tell someone you know.
- Always remind yourself: It’s time to relax.
- Less hard words like “must” and “must”
- Let small things be trivial.
- Don’t neglect your loved ones.
- Learn to treat people intelligently.
- Set frustration or failure as an unavoidable part of life.
- Before implementing a plan, it is best to anticipate in advance that bad results may occur.
- When you are already very busy, stop worrying about those foreign affairs.
- often look at the album, relive the warm time.
- I often appreciate comedies, and I should learn to tell jokes.
- Take a warm bath and sing while bathing.
- Flowers are often placed in the bedroom.
- Enjoy your favorite music.
- Walk to the park or garden.
- Recall the most well-being experience in your life.
- Go on an outing.
- Invite partners who are cheerful and humorous.
- Strive to quit smoking and drinking.
- Make a 5-minute reverie.