Six months is enough time to improve yourself.
- Stop playing PUBG (If you are not a professional gamer) or any other time-consuming game.
- Find your passion and start a side hustle. Read blogs and YouTube videos to learn more.
- Join NoFap®
- Wake up early.
- Write down your daily tasks on a To-Do List app.
- Don’t waste your precious time on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube. Instead of wasting your time on social media, be a creator. Make living using social media.
- Watch a motivational video before getting into the bed. Or choose a goal that motivates you and think about that goal before getting into the bed.
- Write a diary every day. Use a diary app.
- Learn one or more skills. Don’t waste your time reading school books. Develop skills. It’s more important than your degrees.
- Read personal development books and books related to your field of interest.
- Do exercise and meditation every day.
- Travel alone. Spend your time with the beautiful nature. It’s the best kind of meditation for you.
- Start now. It’s the best time to improve yourself.
Thanks for reading!
Read more: 31+ Proven Online Business Ideas — Money Making Ideas That Work in 2020
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I’m always available to help young hustlers like you.