I have the extraordinary honor of interviewing one of the best minds in recent history when it comes to human health, human nutrition, health science and fitness, the one and only Alexander Denk ‘Denkster’.
Alexander Denk made his dream come true from Vienna, Austria to the U.S.
In my interview with Mr. Denk, I have 3 burning questions:
1. Alexander, you achieved one of your goals including working with Arnold, what is your new burning desire?
My main objective is to save lives and to eradicate 75% of all diseases in America and the world including all forms of Cancer, Viruses, HIV, Obesity, Diabetes, Autism, Parkinson’s, Altzheimer, Dementia, Respiratory Diseases, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Asthma, Heart and Circulatory Diseases, Kidney Diseases, Asthma, Crohn’s Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Psoriasis, Eczema, …and raise the awareness of the population to live a healthy life.
2. Alexander, please tell us about the main challenge most Americans face today with health?
Why, in the last 25 years, is the health and wellbeing of the American People deteriorating, when we are the wealthiest and most prosperous country in the world?
“We are living too short and dying too long”.
The Number “ONE” cause of obesity and weight fluctuation is “DEHYDRATION”.
How do you get dehydrated ? Drinking too much sodas (energy drinks), coffee, alcohol, bottled water, taking too many medications, drugs,….
Once you are dehydrated, your kidneys shuts down approximately 75% (not a 100% otherwise you will die from organ failure which most of the time happens), ones your Kidney shuts down 75% you will become diabetic, (1 in 5 American has diabetes).
Once you have diabetes, generally speaking you go to the medical doctor and he will give you more medication which dehydrates you more and constipate you. (Being constipated means your bowel movements are infrequent or hard to pass.) Once you have severe diabetes, you might lose your toes or your foot because of the acidity and poor blood circulation, if it gets very severe, you will be put on dialysis which is very painful, unhealthy, and detrimental to your health. Once you have severe diabetes, your kidney shuts down 75%, and you LIVER have to do the kidney’s job, your body is very smart. Once your liver has to do the kidney job, your liver cannot fulfill the function it supposed to do breaking down the food. Now every time you eat a meal which is not the best meal, your liver only breaks down the food 50% because it has to work overtime two jobs, and the rest goes into FAT STORAGE, and that’s GENERALLY SPEAKING HOW WE GET OBESE amongst other factors.
We have an epidemic in this country where 62% of the population is overweight, 15% of children are OBESE, and 3 % of CHILDREN are “MORBIDLY OBESE” — and MORBIDLY OBESE means 100 lbs+and our CHILDREN bearly weight 100lb, — and NOBODY talks about it.
3. Alexander please let us know why do people get sick?
Here are some of the most important reasons why people get sick, have diseases and die:
- Too much Waste, Toxins and Acidity in our body.
- Not enough Good, Strong Water. What is Good Strong Water? Good Strong Water is Water with strong deoxidation qualities.
- Too much Medication, Drugs, Vaccines, Chemotherapy, Radiation
- Not enough Vitamins and Minerals — Minerals are the most important component of our cells, they form elements, they regulate the actions of our nerves and muscles, they maintain the cell osmotic/water balance and modulate the ph-level (potential hydrogen) in our tissue. While Minerals comprise only 4–5% of our body weight, life could not exist without Minerals!
- Soil Depletion because of too many Pesticides, Herbicides and Insecticides in our fruits and vegetables and GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms) in our food, and too many Carcinogens, and Food Additives.
- Pollutants: The major air pollutants are Carbon Monoxide, Lead, Nitrogen Oxide, Ground Level Ozone, Particle Pollutants, Sulfur Oxide.
YOU CANNOT POISON YOUR BODY INTO HEALTH
Among many solutions to the 6 reasons above is water. I will focus on that on our next interview.
Alexander Denk is a native of Vienna, Austria currently living in Los Angeles. He is a world class lecturer on Human Nutrition, Human Health Science and Sports & Fitness. According to Thrive Global, Alexander is one of the greatest minds in the field of Health. He has been featured in many magazines including SUCCESS MAGAZINE with Antony Robbins on the cover. Alexander has revolutionized Hollywood from being a Photo and stunt double for Anold Schwarzenegger, producing Movies to owning an aspiring billion-dollar enterprise committed to bring virtual theatres to your home. He has trained many Hollywood celebrities. He earned a Masters Degree in Human Nutrition. Mr. Denk’s philanthropic efforts have impacted many charities and civic organizations including The Special Olympics for over 20 years. To book Alexander for special speaking engagements, TV appearances, and book signing, contact Silicon Beach Speakers at [email protected]