In this episode of the School Your Soul Podcast I interview AGAPI STASSINOPOULOS, a best-selling author and speaker who inspires audiences around the world.
In her book Wake Up to the Joy of You: 52 Meditations and Practices for a Calmer, Happier Life, which we talk about a lot in this episode, she takes readers on a journey to let go of what doesn’t work and instead create the lives they really want.
Agapi has spoken and conducted meditations all over the world and is currently conducting workshops for Thrive Global.
She divides her time between New York and Los Angeles and was born and raised in Athens, Greece.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Her experience in finding her purpose and path
- How we develop our limiting beliefs
- Why we shouldn’t side step our emotions
- What to do when our expectations in life don’t match our reality
- Her daily practice of self-love
- And much much more