1. What is the title of your book?
2. What is your name and title?
Jerry B. Bowden, author, speaker, singer and President of REVEALiO Software Solutions
3. What inspired you to write your book?
I have been hearing people tell me for decades that I should write a book because my real-life stories are so unbelievable and intense. I’ve realized that it was my desire for a better life that kept me pushing through all the obstacles that kept coming up throughout my life. Once I became educated, found God, and found my purpose, everything all fell in line.
I want young people to believe that they too can push through any obstacle and achieve their dreams.
4. What do you want others to get out of your book?
I want young people, to look outside of their current circumstances and visualize more for themselves. I want them to want more for their lives. Life is like a Wish Sandwich… you are given a beginning and an end slice of life. What you choose to put into your sandwich is entirely up to you. You always have choices.
5. How can we all move forward on purpose and with great purpose?
Tap into your faith. If you are aligned with your calling, and you are striving to fulfill your God-given purpose every day, there is nothing more satisfying in life.
6. What is something each of us can do to SHINE?
Believe in yourself. You are something special and people need to hear from you.
7. What does Thriving mean to you?
Thriving to me is when you are aligned with your purpose. Doing what you need to do no longer feels like work. It is your purpose, and there is nothing more gratifying.
8. Are you planning another book or other launches?
I’m not sure. I’m legally blind and this book took years to come to fruition. I do plan to speak to young crowds, hoping to inspire and motivate them to see life differently.
9. Where can we get your book?
10. How can we follow or get in touch with you?
11. What is one thing you would tell others if they want to bring their message forward?
Your story is worth sharing. Think of all the lives you can change for the better by simply sharing your story.
12. Anything else you would like to add?
Your mistakes do not define you. Your circumstances do not limit you. With faith, desire, and determination, you CAN accomplish your dreams.