As we celebrate Mother’s Day, we look to Mom’s who are redefining the definition of a working mom! Brains and beauty plus sugar and spice is what these mammas are made of, and we are so grateful they are each leading their tribe while making the world a better place. Cheers to these 8 moms who make motherhood look flawless.
1. New mom, Sarah Bowmar is an instagram famous entrepreneur genius. She obtained her undergrad in three years and her MBA in 11 months. Post graduation, she began working at a digital marketing agency as well as began competing in fitness competitions- becoming nationally qualified in bikini. Sarah then realized her passion for fitness and helping others when she became fitness nutrition certified and started utilizing her online platforms through social media to help women all around the world. Sarah and her husband, Josh are co-owners of Bowmar Nutrition andAPEX Protein Snacks. Read more at https://sarahbowmar.com/
2. Co-Owner and mom, Kim Coyle, has raised her family while growing her business in the wonderful city of Philadelphia. Kim has had the opportunity to teach her children life skills through running her business. Kim and her husband Dave, own and operate Property Buyer Today, the innovative home-selling service. Kim notes that her company is perfect for growing families to achieve their dreams! Read more at https://www.propertybuyertoday.com/sell-your-house/.
3. Madeline Haydon is a mother of two and the Founder & CEO of nutpods, the best-selling non-dairy creamer brand. Madeline developed nutpods based on a personal need: a rich and creamy, dairy-free coffee creamer without artificial ingredients or sweeteners. Madeline took her idea to market, launched a kickstarter campaign while pregnant with her second daughter in 2013 and had more than 500+ backers with people supporting her from all over the world. Read more at https://www.nutpods.com/.
4. Mother of two, Jaclyn Glatzer, is a networking expert. As Senior Account Director for Atlanta food and beverage marketing agency Summit Group, Jaclyn Glatzer manages the strategic direction and communications planning for all food industry clients. Of her many accomplishments, organizing multi-faceted, immersive programs for corporate chefs tops her list. She has been key to the success and growth of Barilla’s award-winning food service program and the complete transformation of Meat & Livestock Australia’s US strategy. More recently, an unmet client led her to concept and launch her own hotel chefs industry conference, Mise—currently in its 4th year. She now takes the reigns of World Select Cuts as President and COO, navigating the first products to market. Read more at https://aussieselect.com/.
5. Mom of 3, Shantelle Bisson was born and raised in Toronto; and splits her time between Toronto, sunny Los Angeles and her marina that she purchased in 2018, Shantilly’s Place, in the Kawartha region of Ontario. Her second non-fiction book: Parenting Your Teen Without Losing Your Cool, is a thought provoking, fun, light hearted handbook to help parents raise functioning adults during the challenging days of navigating teendom; when all you seem to do is “lose your cool.” Along with being an author, producer, Shantelle a recovering actress, has three beautiful adult daughters, and two four legged sons with husband, Yannick Bisson, star of Canada’s number one drama series, CBC’s Murdoch Mysteries. Read more at https://shantellebisson.com/.
6. Mom of soon-to-be 2, Amy Zitelman spends much of her time in New York and Philadelphia. The co-founder and CEO of the premium tahini brand, Soom Foods, and the author of The Tahini Table, Go Beyond Hummus with 100 Recipes for Every Meal and in Between. Amy’s growing business is coupled with her growing family, her husband Darren, their son Henry, and dog Taz, are eagerly awaiting another little one! Read more at https://www.soomfoods.com/,
7. As she grows her business, Kaylee McLaughlin of Kaylee’s Culture, is raising a family. The military spouse, hard working mother of three, and business owner has created a product perfect for your family as well! Kaylee’s line of probiotic, bubbly waters are perfect for the spring and summer! Her inspiration derives from her family, hoping to offer her three kids a healthy, tasty drink, she created Kaylee’s Culture. Now, the drink that is beloved by the McLaughlin family can be enjoyed by yours as well! Read more at https://www.kayleesculture.com/.
Client: Adriana Gentile
8. Adriana Gentile is a mother to her 9 year old son, Mason, newly married to her husband Mike, with a baby girl on the way.She is certified personal trainer with her diploma in sports nutrition, TRX suspension certified, as well as pre and post natal certified. As a former sponsored athlete, Adriana competed in many international bikini body building shows, having won the largest amateur show in the world, the Arnold Classic. With her experience from her own personal transformations and struggles from many years of consistent dieting she has become very passionate about helping people find their lifestyle balance. Adriana was able to create and runs a very successful online global holistic wellness coaching team specializing in physical and financial transformations.See more at https://www.instagram.com/im.adrianag/,