International Bestselling Author & Celebrity Success Coach
The Game Of Life®Nidhika is the International Bestselling Author of the book ‘The Queen Of The Comeback’. She is also an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, strategic interventionist and a celebrity success coach. She completed her MS in Finance from Lancaster University, UK, in 1999. After 6 successful years of a corporate career in the United States, Europe and India, she realized that number crunching was not her passion, even though she was brilliant at it. So she left her high-flying corporate career and started her own media company called Parallel Circles Entertainment (PCE) in 2006. As the founder and creative director of PCE, she had the privilege of working with some of the best names in the corporate industry such as P&G, Gillette, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Akzo Nobel, CRY Shiksha, ZOYA by Tata and many more. In 2008, Nidhika was diagnosed with major clinical depression. Even though that heartbreaking news left her feeling completely devastated, she was determined to bounce back from this situation in her life. It took her six long years of relentless determination and undying faith in herself to deal with all that life threw at her one thing after another during that period. Passionate and self-motivated, Nidhika repeatedly defied expectations and successfully demonstrated that in life, the only limits we have are those we place on ourselves. During those years of intense life transformation, Nidhika realized that there was a bigger calling in her. She discovered her passion for helping people take immediate control of their mental, emotional, physical and financial destiny. This inspired her to initiate her quest for personal leadership, empowerment and intentional living. She was determined to be nothing but the best in the domain of life transformation. During her growth journey, Nidhika was trained and mentored by some of the great teacher leaders of the 21st century – Anthony Robbins, T. Harv Eker, Blair Singer, Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown, Alex Mandossian, Paul Martinelli, Dr. Randin Brons, Denis Waitley, Clinton Swaine, Larry Gilman, Roddy Galbraith, Brian Tracy, Gerry Robert and John C. Maxwell. In fact Nidhika is a Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker with The John Maxwell Team, an Internationally Certified Success Coach, Master SPIRIT Life Coach, Theta Healing® Practitioner, Access Bars® Facilitator, Clearing Practitioner, Internationally Certified Master Facilitator and NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner, Certified Ho’oponopono Practitioner and Transformation Coach. Nidhika is also the Founder of Award Winning Facebook Communities Indian Women’s Club & M.E.N (MEN Enterprising Network). She recently addressed the Annual Women Economic Forum In New Delhi on self-leadership and unleashing personal power. Nidhika is well known for her keynotes in the area of mental health, self-image and emotional mastery. Many of her blogs on these subjects have also been published on Thrive Global and Huffington Post, USA. Economic Times Newspaper – Mumbai also did a feature on her in ET Women Entrepreneurs Section. Mumbai Mirror has also covered Nidhika’s incredible story. Nidhika’s Book Launch was the talk of the town on Bombay Times Page 3 on 28th September 2017. Nidhika’s profile and interview was also published in Femina Anniversary Issues of November and December 2017. Nidhika is regularly featured in Mid-Day, Mumbai Mirror, Pune Mirror and Bangalore Mirror for her inputs on life issues concerning the Indians today. She is also a featured writer with The Teenager Today, the longest living Indian magazine for teenagers. Nidhika’s premarital coaching program Marriage imPACT recently got featured in the Vogue Wedding Book and Cosmopolitan Anniversary Issues. Nidhika has also been interviewed on FM channels in Ireland as well as South Africa. Nidhika’s recently launched web series India’s Biggest ComebacksTM and Invincibles With Nidhika Bahl in collaboration with Facebook is creating waves with the social media audiences! She has created these series with an aim to build awareness around areas of mental health as well as showcase various comeback / success stories that can empower her audiences to get over negative emotions such as fear, guilt & shame and take charge of their lives, living out of their highest potential. She has interviewed guests such as Bollywood Actor Ashish Vidyarthi, Arjuna Award Winner & Padma Shree Deepa Malik, Child Sexual Abuse Survivor & LGBT Social Activist Harish Iyer, Bollywood Diva & Founder Polestar Ssmilly Suri, Award Winning Film Director Arunaraje Patil, and the Down Syndrome miracle boy Rishi Shahani who won the gold for India in World Special Olympics on her show. The show is published on her author page: Facebook: www.facebook.com/author.nidhikabahl Nidhika is the most loved and respected official Life Coach Of Miss Diva Universe Finalists. She has been instrumental in mentoring them on unleashing their personal power through self-awareness and teaching them multiple peak performance strategies as well as alternative healing therapies to regain peace and inner strength on demand. In fact, Nidhika’s client Manushi Chhillar was crowned Miss World in 2017. Honours & Awards
- Nidhika has been awarded the WOW (Winners Of Worthiness) Women's Excellence Award for WOW Women Of Substance Courage, Resilience And Determination.
- Nidhika has also been awarded the 'Distinguished Trainer' award by the Times Ascent World HRD Congress at the National Awards For Excellence In Training & Development.
- Nidhika has also received the ‘Distinguished Trainer Award’ at the Asia Training & Development Awards, Singapore.
- Nidhika also received the ‘Award For Best-In-Class Life Coach & Facilitator’ at the Asia Coaching Leadership Excellence Awards, Singapore.
- All Ladies League & Women Economic Forum recently presented Nidhika Bahl with the Award of Exceptional Women Of Excellence, 2nd year in a row.
- Nidhika has recently been awarded (3rd Time in a row) the ‘Top 100 Global Coaching Leaders' award at the 26th Edition of the Times Ascent World HRD Congress by Tony Buzan & Coach Marshall Goldsmith.
- Nidhika has also won the Femina ‘Women Icon Of The Year’ Award at the 5th World Women Leadership Congress and awards organised by Times Ascent.
- Nidhika has been awarded the WOW (Winners Of Worthiness) Award for Author / TEDx Speaker & Celebrity Life Coach.
- Nidhika’s Book The Queen Of The Comeback has been selected as a Finalist for Book Excellence Awards in the category of Personal Growth/Development.
- Nidhika recently received ‘The Celebrity Life Coach Of The Year’ award from the hands of Bollywood Diva Kareena Kapoor at the International Quality Awards.
- Nidhika also received the award for ‘Brand Ambassador Par Excellence’ at MHAHSA - Mental Health And Alternate Healing Summit & Awards for her path-breaking work as a life coach and mental health specialist.
- And many more…