2019 is already here with us. And as we start this new year, I want to be better in my business. Yes, I have been doing great in 2018 but in 2019, I want to actually surprise myself. Over the year, I have identified some of the challenges as well as the difficulties that my business has been having and since I have identified them, in 2019, what awaits me is just soaring high and achieving my dreams. Some of the challenges that I have identified include:

Cash flow management

I am not very good with money and I really need to work on this part so that I am better as we move on into 2019. Though I never wanted to do this, I will have to hire an accountant who will be helping with my book keeping as well as auditing some of the excesses in my business and helping me get better at my game.

Mentorship and business automation

Over 2018, I have found the true worth of the Internet in getting products from China at wholesale price and then selling them via my online store. All that I need to do is identify the right products with high demand from customers and then working hard to optimize my website such that customers are able to come to my site. The problem though is not on the seo part of the business but really getting the right products to sell. And this is where I need mentorship. Thankfully, I have heard of Parallel Profits which is a great training forum where one is taught on how to get products to sell, how to get targeted traffic and grow bigger and bigger.

I was convinced of this mentorship training where guys are raking in millions of dollars after reading this Parallel profits review 

I also want to automate most of my tasks. I have found that I waste so much time curating social media posts as well as actually posting them. So in 2019, I want to outsource most of these tasks as well as use automated social media programs.

Time Management

I have found that I am not really good with managing time. Over time, I have lost so many clients simply because I did not reply to an email in good time and this way, the clients lost trust in me and did not want to deal with someone who was not time -conscious and said that they wanted someone who would respect the urgency of their communications. With all these, I believe that I will be a better person and able to get more clients in future.

Author(s)

• Trizah Wanja

Trizah Wanja, Caregiver

Trizah Wanja works as a palliative caregiver at a missionary hospice in Kenya where she is responsible for taking care of cancer and Parkinson's patients by encouraging them emotionally, spiritually and psychologically. She brings over 9 years of experience into hosiped.