Here are Five ways to make your father happy:
- Remember dates important to him: It is a nice gesture to know and remember dates that are important to your father. These dates could be special memories of his childhood, birthdays, anniversaries, or those related to your mother. It will be very touching and moving to your father if you make the effort to remember these occasions.
- Make him feel special: Special days such as a birthday, anniversary, and Father’s Day are good occasions to celebrate your love for your father and the bond you share with him. Give him a gif that he has always wanted whether it’s a board game, concert tickets, handmade woolens, or even just writing him a poem. Giving him a nice card on his birthday as a token of your love and respect for him would definitely make your dad happy. It would also be a nice idea to send him an e-card or a personalized gift on Father’s Day.
- Shop for him: Do him a favor, make some time for him and do his shopping. Get him to create a list with the items he needs. Or, you could get together with your mother or sibling, make a secret list, and surprise him.
- Help or share his duties: If you look closely, your father is probably caught up in his professional and personal duties. Though there isn’t much you can do to help him with his official duties, you can always share his personal responsibilities. You can take care of the things your mom generally depends on him for, for example, shopping for groceries, paying bills, and so on.
- Share your life with him: Your father might be an extremely busy man, or he may be reserved and silent. But one thing that he always cherishes deep down is spending time with you, in whatever way he can. So, to make your dad happy, share some moments of your life with him. Share your daily activities, new hobbies, new friends, and details of your life with him. Express your wishes, and make him familiar with your goals and dreams. After all, no one can be a better friend than your dad.
How to Celebrate Father’s Day
Find out when Father’s Day is. The worst thing you could do is forget or make a bunch of plans for father’s day only to realize that you got the wrong date. The date of Father’s day depends on what country you live in. However, in the USA and the UK, Father’s day is always on the third Sunday in June, so the exact date will not be the same every year
Think about what makes your dad happy. How you celebrate Father’s Day will largely come down to knowing what your dad likes and what will make the day most enjoyable. That can mean planning a grand adventure, or simply taking care of all the chores around the house so dad can relax
Get others involved. If you have siblings, you could get them involved in planning something nice for your dad. Having all of his kid’s celebrate father’s day with him will make it even more special. If you don’t have any siblings, you could also ask your mom or grandparents to help you.
Plan a party or an outing for your dad. If your dad isn’t the gift type but enjoys nothing more than spending time together with family, then plan some type of activity where your dad gets to do something he loves.
Father Day Sale June 2019 Available at Super Saver Mama