Surrogacy is a medical process in which a woman, also called a surrogate mother, is agrees to bear a child for another person who will become the child’s parents after birth. Surrogacy is used to treat females and even male infertility in most cases. Surrogacy is a real breakthrough in reproductive medicine, allowing couples with fertility problems to have their biological baby.
Now, for most sterile families, Surrogacy is a great opportunity to experience the joy of parenting. Advanced reproductive technology allows everyone to become happy parents, listen to their children’s laughter, and take their first steps with their child.
Types of Surrogacy:
There are different types of Surrogacy, which given below:
- Traditional Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Surrogacy with an own embryo
- Surrogacy with egg donation
- Surrogacy with your surrogate mother
- Surrogacy can also be classified as:
- Altruistic Surrogacy
- Commercial Surrogacy
What are the Services of Surrogacy?
The following are the reasons why people turn to Surrogacy for help and having a baby.
- Male infertility
- Loss of the uterus due to accidents
- Abnormalities of the reproductive organs
- Oncological diseases
- Some endocrine disorders.
- Unsuccessful IVF attempts
- Immunological incompatibility.
Countries in which Surrogacy is allowed or prohibited:
In some states, Surrogacy is prohibited. They may think it is immoral to turn a child into a product and take advantage of the female body. It is not allowed in Muslim countries like Pakistan, Turkey, etc.
Surrogacy is allowed in Ukraine, the Australian state of Victoria, Portugal, Canada, the United Kingdom, the U.S. states of New Hampshire, Virginia.
Surrogacy in the U.S.:
Surrogacy is allowed in the U.S., and many clinics and hospitals in the U.S. conduct Surrogacy. If you are looking for a Surrogate mother US, then there are so many other services provided. Medical examinations, legal assistance, and medicines, and primary services(childbearing and childbirth).
The surrogate mother agency‘s cost includes surrogate mother fee, IVF treatment, medical surveillance, the surrogate mother’s transfer to a U.S. clinic for delivery, and legal services.
Different Surrogacy Programs that conducted in the U.S.:
The surrogate mother agency in the U.S. provides various packages with different services at varying costs. Some of these packages given below:
Comfort Guarantee Delivery in the USA:
This package provides an unlimited number of IVF attempts, including PGD (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis). It has limited risk coverage. This package costs about 89,000.
This package provides these services:
- Medical examination of the couple/man before IVF
- Andrological assessment
- Cryopreservation of sperm for IVF
- Selecting an egg donor (for the egg donation program)
- Hotel accommodation, meals
This package ensures a healthy child’s birth with delivery in the USA, unrestricted IVF attempts with the “Human Genomics” service. It includes sex and egg donor selection of any phenotype. It provides full legal support at, fixed price. This is the best solution.
The Services included in the Deluxe USA package:
- Medical assessment of the couple/man before starting IVF
- Andrological assessment/preparation, advanced sperm tests, treatment of sperm quality (according to the doctor’s indications)
- Cryopreservation of sperm, storage until the child is born.
- Selection and preparation of the surrogate mother. NO WAITING LIST (minimum two surrogate mothers recommended to choose from)
- Preparation of surrogate mother’s travel documents
- Selection and preparation of the egg donor (of necessity) (at least three egg donors recommended for an appointment)
- Stay in the VIP room of the clinic/hotel VIP, meals.
- Sperm transport from the USA to Ukraine (on request including all logistical services, customs fees, support services); unlimited
Advantages of Surrogacy in the U.S.:
- Every child born in the United States also has the right to citizenship.
- Reproductive medicine is really of a very high standard in the United States.
- Execution of documents for the newborn (birth certificate, passport)
- Support services for genetic parents in the U.S. until they bring their baby home.
Surrogacy is allowed in the U.S. There are many advantages of conducting Surrogacy in the U.S. Its big advantage is that the child born in the U.S. has the right to choose U.S. citizenship.