Do you ever wonder what the heck “finding balance” looks like because you feel like you’re falling short every. single. day. Somewhere along the line, you’ve been told you can have it all. And that sounded exciting, so you’ve tried – really tried – to achieve it all.
We are a society that feels the more we do, the more we achieve, the better our lives will be.
Being in a constant state of business can throw our lives out of balance and quickly take a toll physically, mentally and emotionally.
We put so much pressure on ourselves when in reality it’s okay to let go and be honest that we need more help and more time.
In this episode of Beauty Love & Transformation, Bestselling Authors & Transformation Coaches, Michelle Phillips and Kate Northrup share tips to make a life… not just a living.
Michelle and Kate provide tips to:
- Have more by doing less.
- Work smarter not harder.
- Create the space in your day-to-day to spend time to do the things you love.
- Divorce your self-worth from productivity.
- Reclaim your time.
- Let go of the people pleasing and saying “yes” or “maybe” when you really mean “NO.”
- Create more space for what really matters in your life.
- Get into a flow state so that your business fuels you instead of drains you.