Persons who express their good wishes or sympathy, often to someone who they do not know are known as well-wishers. The importance of involvement of such kind of person can be evaluated based on conditional parameters: where, when, why and who.

Where: Based on situation, the importance of person can be calculated while considering significance of time and location of incidence. For example, if you are driving a car and your friends are praying for your safe journey, if they are also travelling.

When: It talks about, timely managed wishes. For example, if you are driving a car and your friends are praying for safe journey as there is heavy rain and strong high wind outside.

Why: This parameter is mainly focused towards the reason of someone’s prayer/wishes. For example, if you are driving a car and your friends are eagerly waiting for you, as they haven’t seen since you for a long time, and are praying for your safe journey during travelling.

Who: This is a critical conditional parameter while identifying the importance of well — wishers. Everyone will not be a well-wisher for you. There would be 10% chances out of 90% to get stuck with wrong people who are always trying to become well-wishers politically, but they will not be soreally. The crux behind identifying the well-wisher is to understand the importance of efforts based on situation (where) and why that person is wishing for your happiness.

Diagram: Sphere of well-wishers

As per the above description in diagram, every conditional parameter is equally related with each other.

The true well-wisher is the one who talks about your weaknesses in front of you, and proudly talks about your strengths in front of others.

Well-wishers are nothing but the strength of our life and the pillars of our happiness. WELL is nothing but a formation of Wisdom, Ethics, Loyalty and Legal characteristics of thoughts as we start to grow and learn to drive our life.

Diagram : Cycle of well-wishers

Originally published at