++ TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE +++

How often have you thought, said, or heard this statement: “That’s too good to be true?” I’ve lost count.

What’s generally added is, “it’s probably too good to be true.” Right?

What’s been your reaction to that statement?

Your reaction is probably like mine. I normally “run” the other way when I’m hearing what it is that’s too good to be true.

But I’ve also found out that some of what I thought was too good to be true, was actually true.

Have that ever happened to you?

The “kicker” is that some of what I found out to be true, I found out too late and I could truly kick myself when I realized what I passed up. Uhh!

I wish there were some way of knowing whether or not something is really “too good to be true” so that it would be a no-brainer decision for me. I don’t want to have to work so hard at figuring it out and then when it really was legitimate, I regret not having made a better decision.

I guess until then, I have to continue to trust my guts. I guess you’ll have to do the same.

In the meantime, don’t let the promise from this article be one that you ignore and treat as “too good to be true.” Don’t dismiss it.

The case study that revealed this data of 600% ROI is that of Sanofi-Aventis, a French pharmaceutical company.

What they did was to put 40 of their sales reps through EI training and then compare their sales numbers with another group who did not take the training.

Here’s what they found:

• Increase in EQ development (Social and Emotional Awareness and Management) by 18% compared to the control group
  • The trained group of sales rep outsold the controlled group by an average of 12% or $55,200 each per month. Overall this led to a $2.2M per month sales increase with the trained group of 40 reps.
  • ROI= 600% or $6 for every dollar invested in training and coaching

Imagine that and to know that your company/organization could have a similar experience.

There is no guarantee that you would have the same results. Your results could be better or a bit less, but you’ll have positive results.

I’ve not yet come across an organization that had such laser-like EI training, like the one I offer, and not have positive results.

Let me hastily say their results were not because of my training. One thing I do know is that most EI training has some similarities. One of the major differences is the presenter and his or her knowledge and experiences.

In this episode of The Kingsley Grant Show, you’ll hear a more expanded coverage of this case study but also how you too could have something similar. 

To access your FREE COPY of the book mentioned, click on this link: https://www.kingsleygrant.com/freeleadershipbook

If you would like to schedule coaching and/or training on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Essentials, connect with me.

(Article published on LinkedIn)