For our 10th Annual World Sleep Day, we have partnered with organizations amplifying our mission to advance sleep health worldwide. Our 2017 partners include Westin Hotels & Resorts, Dormeo, Ferring Pharmaceuticals and Barilla.
ACTION IN PROGRESS
- 99 delegates have already signed up to plan an awareness event. The number is growing each day!
- In addition to the 72 counties previously submitting activities, we have added four new countries so far, bringing our reach up to 76 countries.
- Activities are added to worldsleepday.org/activities as they are submitted by delegates.
- Social media updates are scheduled to share the global events taking place on March 17 under the hashtag #WorldSleepDay.
- Once you have planned an activity, submit the details of your activity to be included in the 2017 tally of activities.
World Sleep Day is designed to raise awareness of sleep as a human privilege that is often compromised by the habits of modern life. World Sleep Day is an annual awareness event hosted by World Sleep Society.
Originally published at medium.com